LUNA TAROT DECK - Campaign Launches Feb 23rd
2 months ago
– Fri, Feb 19, 2021 at 05:55:00 PM
2021 Welcomes in a new tarot deck
The rumors are true - next Tuesday, February 23rd, we will be launching our first campaign of 2021 - The LUNA Tarot! This highly diverse, 80 card deck is the result of months of work by Matt revisiting his Ethereal Visions Tarot Deck (which just reached 100,000 decks sold).
Why revisit the Ethereal Visions Tarot Deck?
When Matt first approached the Ethereal Visions Tarot project in 2016, the intent was to stay true to the traditional Art Nouveau style of the early 1900s. Over the past few years, the deck has gained world-wide attention touching so many lives. Many of the deck admirers have reached out to Matt requesting a second deck with more diversity. This spawned the Dreamscape Oracle Deck. This oracle deck allowed Matt to explore that same original Art Nouveau style but with more diversity and creativity.
Because of the overwhelming response to the Dreamscape Oracle Deck, Matt immediately began thinking of ways to update the Ethereal Visions Tarot Deck so that the two could be used together. That creative spark has yielded The LUNA Tarot Deck, a revisited version of the Ethereal Visions Tarot Deck with more diversity, richer colors, special rainbow silver foil, and 8-10 brand new cards!
As you can see from the images here, it is going to be a beauty!!
The LUNA Tarot will be a limited edition deck. On launch day, we will be offering special Early Bird pricing, so be sure to support the Kickstarter within the first 24 hours.
More info at www.lunatarot.info
Books are on there way!
6 months ago
– Wed, Oct 28, 2020 at 01:56:28 PM
Books are on their way...
Sorry for the very short update but we just wanted to let everyone know that the books arrived last week and we have been working hard to package and ship all 845 copies out to backers. About 60% have been shipped while the remaining 40% (including the special Artist Sketch Editions) will be leaving our hands this week.
We hope everyone loves this second edition to our Classic Horror Series. Our third and final book will be The Phantom of the Opera launching early 2021!
Thank you for all of your patience and support!
The Count is on a boat traveling to the New World
7 months ago
– Mon, Sep 28, 2020 at 06:51:21 PM
Books have left the printer!
We have just received confirmation that the books have FINALLY left the country and are on their way to us here in the US! At this time we are expected to receive the boxes by the middle of October (fingers crossed). Our next step is to lock down all of your addresses so we can prepare for shipping.
Look for the email
We have just sent out our final address confirmation email to everyone through BackerKit. Once you receive the email simply log into BackerKit and verify that the address you gave us is still accurate for at least the remainder of the year. If you need to change your address then that would be the time to update it.
If you haven't received the email simply follow the link below and use your associated email address to pull up your account.
*Please do not send us your address directly as we are not able to update any of your information in BackerKit.
We want to thank everyone for all of their support and patience. We can't wait to deliver to you a beautiful book!
Final proof has arrived!!!
8 months ago
– Sat, Sep 05, 2020 at 12:45:57 PM
The Count is on his way!
We are so excited to finally share with you the result of all of our hard work! Below are a few quick shots of the advance copy of DRACULA ILLUMINATED. Dare we say it looks beautiful!
Now is the hardest part...the waiting. The books are scheduled to ship out to us this month, but we don't expect to receive the books until mid to late October due to the state of things worldwide. Once they arrive, however, we will shift into overdrive boxing and shipping everyone's copy.
Look for updates soon!
First Sample Book is in!!
9 months ago
– Fri, Jul 24, 2020 at 11:48:27 PM
Goes bump in the dark...
Just a really quick message to let everyone know we are almost to print on the Dracula books! We received the first samples today and the Glow-in-the-dark works far better than we had even hoped! True story - the technique of glow-in-the-dark ink over a black cover such as ours was something a printer had never tried so a special shout out to our new printer Global PSD for all of their amazing experimenting and perfecting of this technique!
We had a few changes that we have asked them for and should have new samples to show you next week but we are so close! We are even more hopeful of an October delivery to everyone!
Below is a quick video Matt shot of the sample book. It takes just a few seconds in the sun to really make the glow pop (works well with regular indoor light as well but the UV really makes it bright). Please ignore Matt's Hobbit feet :-)